- Agreeing game requirements and updates with producers - goals, priorities.
- Planning of the full development cycle of a game, including setting tasks for artists, programmers and testers.
- Agreeing a development plan with a producer, planning of joint tasks with company’s specialists - translators, testers, and marketing department.
- Ensuring an effective work of a team, compliance with requirements and deadlines, providing reports.
- Constant interaction with people, finding compromise solutions, ability to competently argue your point of view.
- Taking part in forming and developing a team - recruitment and training.
- Experience in managing IT projects (2+ years) and a team (4+ people), preferably in web services development or in mobile devices software development, experience with agile development.
- Experience in analyzing requirements, setting tasks, writing terms of reference and other technical documentation.
- Understanding the basics of data analysis and making decisions based on this analysis.
- Experience working on several projects at once, working to tight deadlines.
- Resistance to stress and high self-organization.
Your advantage will be
- Work experience with mobile projects as a project manager.
- Work experience in gamedev.
- Passion for PC games, good knowledge of various platforms and genres.
- Understanding principles of monetization in f2p model.
- Higher technical education.
- Good knowledge of English.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, the exact amount is discussed with successful candidates
- Strong team of professionals with an excellent reputation in the gaming market, ready to share our experience and knowledge
- Comfortably equipped office in Omega Plaza business Center (5 minutes away from Avtozavodskaya metro station).
- Full compliance with the Labor Code of Russia